What could I possibly say about this book that someone hasn’t already said better ?
Could I say it better than Debbie Weil did on her blog ? Probably not.
Could I do a better job than Brian Carroll who snagged David for an interview ? Probably not.
Could I say anything that these reviewers on Amazon haven’t thought of ? Probably not.
Can I add anything to the very well written review by Brad Shorr ? Not a thing.
Could I say it better than Barry Graubart ? Not likely.
Even Steve Johnson said all that needed to be said in his short, sweet, to the point review.
After all of these well thought out posts, why would I even attempt to add to this conversation ?
Because David’s new book is just that damn good and after seeing the marketing and PR strategies of about 100 businesses just this month alone, I can safely say every one of them need this info more than they need to waste another dollar on a stupid, senseless, untrackable, unprofitable ad campaign.
I’ll point out one actionable strategy almost every business oriented website needs right now – read the chapter 15 and implement a, or a new, Online Media Room today. Not next week. Today.
Thanks for the book David. I wish I could say something that hasn’t been said, but when your book’s this good, all the great reviews get written very quickly.
I highly recommend you visit David’s blog, download any and all free ebooks and then go buy every print book he ever writes and subscribe to his RSS feed.
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing is on the loose ! EDIT 1/22/08 – There’s a hidden gem that a couple...
- New Rules Viral Marketing Teleseminar Back on Tuesday, March 4th, I was fortunate to be...
- Golden Rule Marketing Here’s the first on many of the submissions that I...
- Ask David Meerman Scott About Viral Marketing Do you have a questions about viral marketing ? Have...
- It Was An Irresistable Offer I’m just finishing reading The Irresistable Offer, written by Mark...
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to our RSS Feed or sign up for our e-mail updates (in the sidebar). To leave a comment, click on the post title, then scroll down to the bottom. Thanks!